We are currently seeking someone with a strong background in the printing industry to meet with potential customers along the lakeshore and throughout the greater Grand Rapids area. Their purpose being to convert prospects into customers — while developing long-term, solutions-focused client relationships.
- Develop business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the best way to solve their printing and other communications needs.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Maintain relationships with clients/prospects by providing consultative approach with support, information, and guidance.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Coordinate CSP staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as business expos, chamber of commerce events.
Creativity, Engaging Communicator, Good Listener, Strong Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Negotiation Ability, Prospecting Skills, Achievement of Sales Goals, Relationship Building, Sales Planning, Self-Motivated, Goal Driven, Able to work with limited supervision.
- Printing and graphic design experience preferred, but not required
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience
- 4-year college degree preferred, but not required
Please email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.